A bit like a tortilla but also totally different, tlacoyos are an important part of Mexican cuisine. And even if you’ve never heard of them, we’re going to show you how to make them – from scratch! Join a local Mexican chef as you shows you how to make this street food staple from the comfort of your own home.
Note: This tour starts at 6:00 pm CST or local Mexico City time (UTC-6:00). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your confirmation email will be in Mexico City time.
- Learn to cook authentic tlacoyos from scratch with a local Mexican chef
- Uncover the history of this traditional dish, which originated in pre-Columbian times
- Ask questions in real-time as you cook alongside your local host, in your own home
- Enjoy a delicious meal with new friends and add tlacoyos to your recipe book!
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- By taking this tour, you are helping a local tour guide to earn an income unable to work due to the COVID-19 global pandemic
Language: English or Spanish
Inclusions: Local, English and Spanish-speaking guide
Exclusions: Ingredients and equipment for the cook-along experience
- Daily except Sundays
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Meeting point: From the comfort of your own home! Note: This tour starts at 6:00 pm CDT or local Mexico City time (UTC-5:00). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your confirmation email will be in Mexico City time.
- Starting time: 6.00 PM (Mexico City Time)
- Ending point: The comfort of your home
- Price:$50.00 CAD