A Live Virtual Tour
Learn how to cook authentic Indian food from the comfort of your own home! Join an Indian host in their kitchen in Delhi, and follow along step-by-step as together you make a gravy-based vegetarian dish and masala chai. Chat with your host about Indian cuisine and customs, and discover everything you wanted to know about local Delhi life!
Note: This experience starts
- at 1.30 pm IST or local Delhi time (UTC +5:30)
- at 7.30 PM IST or local Delhi time (UTC +5:30)
Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in IST.
- Enjoy an intimate and interactive online cooking class from the comfort of your own home
- Prepare a flavourful Indian dish with paneer or tofu, as well as Indian bread
- Discover how to make masala chai from scratch
- Learn local tricks and tips for quick Indian cooking, using easily available ingredients
- Chat with your host about Indian culture and traditions while sipping chai and cooking together
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- By taking this tour, you are supporting a local family unable to earn regular tourism income right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This tour takes you into a real Indian home to connect with local people.
Inclusions: Local, English-speaking guide.
Exclusions: Ingredients for the cooking class.
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Meeting point: From the comfort of your own home! Note: This experience starts at 1.30 pm IST and at 7.30 PM IST, or local Delhi time (UTC +5:30). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in IST.
- Starting time: 1.30 PM, 7.30 PM (Delhi Time)
- Ending point: The comfort of your home