A Live Virtual Tour
Have some fun and imagine your trip to Poland. Learn to make the authentic Polish pierogi from scratch, and in your own home! Join a Krakow-based cook for an interactive virtual cooking class. Learn about Polish culture, practice some Polish phrases, and learn the secrets to making the perfect pierogi!
Note: This start time is in local Krakow time (UTC+2). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in local time.
- Learn to make authentic Polish pierogi from scratch, with a local cook
- Enjoy an intimate and interactive online cooking class from the comfort of your own home
- Test out your Polish language skills as you cook
- Sit down with new friends for an authentic Polish meal
- Learn about local customs and traditions
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- As there is no regular tourism due to the global Covid-19 situation, this virtual experience will help support local guides who otherwise cannot work
- All products used by your hosts come from small, locally-owned shops in Krakow
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide and cook, pierogi recipe
Exclusions: Ingredients and kitchen utensils (you will receive a shortlist of products via email, ahead of your experience), beer wine or vodka.
- Tours are offered daily at convenient times, holidays excluded
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: From the comfort of your own home! Note: This tour starts at your chosen local Krakow time (UTC+2). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in Krakow local time.
- Starting time: Various (Krakow Time)
- Ending point: The comfort of your home