A Live Virtual Tour
Mandala art (geometric patterns) is so much more than pretty designs. Did you know, it’s actually used as a form of meditation and has a rich history in Indian culture and religion? In this live online experience, you’ll learn how to design your own mandala while using your breath to clear your mind and create positive energy. No art skills required!
Note: This tour starts at 11:30 am (all days) or 7:30 pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) IST, or local Delhi time (UTC+5:30). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in IST.
- Learn how to create your own personalised mandala in a fun and interactive session
- Discover how mandala drawing is used as meditation, and learn the therapeutic benefits of practicing this art form
- Try out different patterns of mandala design with your online host to guide you (even if you’re not an artist!)
- Learn about the importance of mandala art in Indian culture and religion
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- By taking this tour, you are helping a local artist and tour guide to earn an income unable to work due to the COVID-19 global pandemic
Inclusions: Local, English-speaking guide
Exclusions: Drawing supplies
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Meeting point: From the comfort of your own home! Note: This tour starts at 11:30am (all days) or 7:30pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) IST or local Delhi time (UTC+5:30). Please check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in IST.
- Starting time: 11.30 AM, 7.30 PM (Delhi Time)
- Ending point: The comfort of your home
- Price: $25.00 CAD