Live Virtual Tour Online
Live Virtual Tour Snapshot
Learn to prepare a special “Manchamanteles” molé sauce with your Mexican host, from the comfort of your own home. Cook alongside your host or sit back and watch as he prepares this tasty dish and teaches you everything you wanted to know about authentic Mexican cuisine.
Note: This experience starts at 3pm and 5pm local Mexico City time (UTC-6). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone.
- Learn how to cook authentic Mexican molé sauce with a local Mexican host
- Discover the history of a traditional dish that originated in colonial Mexican convents
- Cook alongside your host or sit back and watch to learn the secrets of a flavourful molé
- Ask questions in real time as you learn this tasty new recipe
- Enjoy a delicious meal and add it to your own recipe book
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- By taking this tour, you are supporting a local guide unable to earn regular tourism income right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This tour connects you with local people and authentic Mexican culture and cuisine.
Inclusions: Local English and Spanish-speaking guide
Exclusions: Ingredients and equipment for the cook-along experience.
- Sundays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Meeting point: This trip uses Zoom (or similar) from the comfort of your own home! Note: This experience starts at 3pm and 5pm CST or local Mexico City time (UTC-6). Please remember to check the corresponding start time for your time zone. Your email confirmation will be in CDT.
- Starting time: 3.00 and 5:00 PM (Mexico City Time)
- Ending point: The comfort of your home
- Price: From $40.00 CAD
When you book we will provide you with the ingredient list and other information on joining in this experience. There is a limited number of participants. You will be given a Zoom Link to use when you join up.